Wednesday 26 September 2007

Technical stuff

Not interesting at all but I will try to be fast so that the harm is minimized.
1) Anonymous comments. I decided not to publish comments posted by Anonymous users. I have just noticed that I have published one but there are more waiting to be published and they will be not. No offense my friends, it is just that I am compiling this blog so that I support practically my belief and principle to stand for what I speak and to speak for what I stand, and this can not be anonymously. I am not saying you did it on purpose (of course not), I just grab the opportunity to underline a philosophical dimension of this activity of mine. Send your comments with a name (it might even be a nick name leading to another blog or web site or whatever) and your comments will be published.
2) Google advertisements. Internet offers hell of a lot of opportunities for gaining money. I am not interested in that at all, at least at the moment; anyway, I am satisfied with what I have although many times some "brilliant" ideas have popped up in my mind and I was like "why don't you jump into it Sakis?". Google gives the chance to bloggers to gain some money through advertisements. These are placed in some parts of the blog and provide links to web sites with - usually - relevant material to that of the blog. Anyway, it might be good for me to make some money that I can invest in my blog and exclusively in that (like buying a new camera for photos, purchasing interesting books, renting extra space or whatever) and also it's a way to feel less stupid when comparing my never-born-just-conceived ideas to projects like F****** or M****** through which its creators have made billions over billions. So, why not? But you will be the ones to decide anyway, so please feed me with your comments for the next month, and then decision will be taken; wise person said "there is time for discussion and there is time for decision"...
Promise a more interesting post soon.
Cheers.
S.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree about the "anonymus" part, I've been a constant reader of your blog & I think you have to stand up for your oppinion :)