Saturday 8 September 2007

I hate...

Elections. They are here, everywhere, all around us. Politicians are wearing again their bright smiles; some are not so good at pretending so watching them trying to laugh and be cool guarantees laughter! Millions of tones of paper for their silly, unnatural faces; while at the same time they are deeply touched by the wide ecological devastation that happened in the South of Greece...bla bla bla. Telephones ringing and polite voices invite you to join the next meeting of the "next" Perikles...How the f**k have they found my number? Meaningless speeches, empty statements, repetitive promises, "polemic" atmosphere (that's so silly to read in news feeds...grrrr), great expectations, dizzy faces, living their own delirium of contemporary political madness; elections are the time where actually freedom of expression is lost, not exercised...
Distances. Hard to go deeper in this; my blog would be transformed in a novel and I don't really want this. But the existence of a specific "distance" influences my life in a variety of ways the last weeks. It even makes my mind think weirdly "e.g. why teleportation hasn't been brought to the public so far" and stuff like that! Imagine...grrrr
Ithan. Ooooo, he took Claire away and he caused a great shock to the other guy, hmmmmmm what is his name, he was also playing one of the hobbits in the Lord of the Rings...But the team joined forces, and with the help of the guns found in the well protected case of Kate's guard (dead by that time...), they captured sinister Ithan...Ohhh, Charlie, yeah Charlie is his name, he appeared all of a sudden and jammed a bullet in the evil flesh of Ithan...It will take some more time for the castaways to learn where was Ithan coming from and what he really wanted from Claire...And by the way, the French lady's face creates absolutely no sense of trust; of course you will tell me, after 16 years of loneliness in this wicked island...
(Note. I know I know, it took me sometime to discover it, but now, I am really lost in it...
Inquisitor. His words made me sick; he was poisoning people's minds and hearts and with the blood of the tortured and killed innocent people, he was covering the places in the map of Spain he was willing to conquer... I don't know why, but I think he played a role to the death of the nice girl, the writer...Hmmm, I would say that the old lady also got into my nerves a couple of times...The man, devoted and committed to his task, overcoming all sorts of scientific rigidness and typicality, fighting to find or create the substance that would have saved his love and the rest of the world maybe...and this old lady, goshhhhhh, she was grouching even more than me, she couldn't see beyond her nose...Go get it, "The fountain".
Limits of language...or of our ability to use it. So many "juices" the brain produces, so little tongue - capacity to bring them out; and a general feeling of laziness time by time to externalize brilliant ideas, simply because of this gap... Ask an Eskimo to describe a whole summer day in the seaside or a Bedouin, the techniques of polar bear hunting...pfffff, hard! And it's not only about ideas, just to make my self clear; it is also about feelings and that's, ohhh, that's a big trouble. Feelings are expressed, you would correctly say, but in these little moments that need to be talked out, is like asking the Control Tower to give air space directions to a butterfly...Yeah, to a butterfly! They say that we become smarter and also better language users, the more languages we learn...Hit the road Sakis, come on...
Wires. Longing for the day, that all peripheral connections in my laptop will be wireless, internet in my little office will be wireless (soon, ufff...), electricity will be wireless (yeap, MIT is doing experiments already)...perfect perfect!
USB ports. Simply because I only have 3 and they are not enough; but this point is also connected to what I said above...
So I stop before I become boring; but hate session has surely not finished....aaaa, what was this thought in my mind...relax, it will come.

Hate but hate lovingly.

S.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I recommend you Track3 from Manu Chao's new album [La Radiolina], titled "Politik Kills".... Also, check the V-day [Vaffan***-day] of Beppe Grillo when thousands of citizens signed-up to send the whole political elite a great big Vaff****... beppegrillo

Unknown said...

I recommend Track 3 from Manu Chao's latest, La Radiolina: "Politik Kills"... Plus Beppe Grillo's V-day initiative... [www.beppegrillo.it]... cheers