Tuesday 26 August 2008

In between 2 posts

I have just noticed that in between my two latest posts... there has been a war.

I didn't write anything about it...Maybe because I found it difficult to believe it happened. Maybe because I just wanted it finishes faster than my blogging reflexiveness can grasp. Maybe because I had nothing to say.

And still, I have nothing to say... I am kind of speechless when thinking wars still happen nowadays. Actually, it was the first time that something like that is so close to me; I had to cancel/postpone a training course in Georgia because of the post-war situation. But that's the least in my line of thinking and most of all, in the overall situation during and after the war.

What fears me the most is that I don't personally see an easy, fast and effective healing in the wound made in the body of the Caucasian mountains...

But I wish.

S.

No comments: