Thursday 7 June 2007

Europe is our playground...

This would be the title of my next article...And the question is: Why don't you write it now Sakis? Well, simply, because of 3 things: over tiredness (almost no sleep last night, long train traveling etc.) , not having the song with the same title with me (somewhere in my oooooold CDs, lyrically not something special but back in time, rather inspiring for some naive thoughts) and last but not least, being in Gouda in the Netherlands and still facing the "stupidly smart" ability of blogger.com to recognize the languages of the countries where my IP comes from...
Well, I ll be back home in few days...huhhhhhhh

1 comment:

PILLĂ„ said...

ok, it seems important

go to http://www.blogger.com/home (the adress of dashboard, when you are logged in to blogger)

then the first box (from top) on the right and the last link/line IN the box. in this language it should be "Taal wijzigen"

cheers!