Sunday 18 March 2007

Brighter than ever

A weekend in Ano Skotina seemed like a good idea last week. Now that I am back from it, I say it was not just a good idea, but a brilliant one; a "nothing better than this" idea.
Every time I go there I realize that I am deeply connected with this place. Since the very first day that I have stepped my feet on its ground, muddy and gently fed by the rain, I have been hearing voices calling me there...Sounds mystic eh? Well, indeed, cause, among others, it's a very mystical place; in all its senses.

And beautiful; oh yeah beautiful! With a magnificent view, capturing your eyes in an endless trip to aesthetically perfect...Brightness sent by the sun or the stars somehow adjust the "screen" in front of you and no fucking TFT can be compared with that...

This time it was brighter than ever! With a spring sun lovingly hitting our faces, but with our continuous questioning, linked to environmental crisis "wow, how is it possible to have a summer in the middle of March"...

Numerous of inspiring facts and incidents that created a "pack of experience" so disproportional with its cost (not talking about money here) that makes me wonder "why should I deserve this?"...Maybe I do...

The participants' pictures from my last training course there, 5 months ago, still decorating a wall of the hostel; a very emotionally charged moment for me when I saw them...

Now, I turn my computer's screen into a mirror and I speak out "You have plans for this place Sakis, don't forget, you have plans...dreams no plans"


Until next time, my endless and immense respect to mother nature for supplying us with reasons to live and desires to change, even if, for thousands of years, is violently raped by, us, irresponsible dipeds...But I love human beings as much as I adore mother nature (in any way, they are its part) so please consider the angerness lying behind my very last words as a trigger to transformation.


There is hope; I have found one...

No comments: